Jesus’ power is amazing. In this week’s teaching, we find Jesus and the disciples in a boat in the middle of a raging storm. Have no fear though! Jesus has power over nature, and He used it to calm the storm. Even the disciples were asking, Who is this that even has power over the wind and waves? Jesus! That’s Who! And, Jesus is amazing! Have fun with this week’s activities as you marvel in how amazing Jesus is!
- The Bible Story link has changed to a direct link to the Youtube channel. You can subscribe to the channel and skip the link all together.
- The RL Kids Team will be taking a break from preparing curriculum packets and from creating videos for the month of January. We have prepared a survey to assess the needs of our families. Please follow the Survey Link and complete our quick survey. It is also on the RL Kids Facebook page.
BABIES, TODDLERS, PRESCHOOL
Verse- “Everyone who heard him was amazed.” – Luke 2:47
Lesson, Activities, and Resources-
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH FIFTH GRADE
Verse- “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” – Luke 16:10a
Bottom Line- Work Hard
Monthly Life App- Responsibility—Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Lessons, Activities, and Resources-
- Describe a time when you had to work hard. What did you enjoy about that experience? What did you not enjoy?
- Why do you think some people are harder workers than others?
- If someone is super smart, does that mean they don’t have to work as hard as others?
- Do you think it’s possible to work TOO hard? Explain why or why not.
- What should be our motivation for working hard and not being lazy?
- When you’re feeling lazy, what helps you to get going again?