We will wrap up the month with a truth that we hope our preschoolers never, ever, ever forget. Nothing can separate us from God’s love—no distance, no circumstance, no bad choice— nothing. And, because of everything we have learned about God, they can Press Play and trust that God loves them, always.
Church-wide Go Carts and Fellowship @ the Kitchins’- August 21st, 9am. We are renting the Crofton Go Cart Raceway for a fun morning of go carts. This is for kids of ALL ages! Check out the raceway website for age and size requirements. Afterwards we will have a fellowship at the Kitchins’. More details coming soon.
September 12 Welcome back Renovate Life- More details coming soon!
BABIES, TODDLERS, PRESCHOOL
Bottom Line- I can trust God.
Verse- Trust in the LORD with all your heart. – Proverbs 3:5
Lesson, Activities, and Resources-
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH FIFTH GRADE
Story- Nothing Can Separate Us from God • Romans 8:38-39
Verse- Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. – Philippians 1:6
Bottom Line- God loves you no matter what.
Monthly Life App- Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Lessons, Activities, and Resources-
- Tell us something you believe is true about God. How does that belief show up in the way you live?
- If we believe that God loves us no matter what, how can that change how we live?
- We can’t earn God’s love by going to church, being good, smart, kind, cool, or any other way. So, what is God’s love for us based on?
- How is God’s love different from any other kind of love?
SAVE THE DATE:
RL Kids will be having some in person events through the spring. Save these dates!
- August 21 Whole Church Go Cart Fellowship
- September 12 Back to in person at Regal!